Monday, March 2, 2015

Dr. Seuss Week Begins!

It was supposed to be a day, but - due to popular demand - we now have Dr. Seuss Week! This will coincide nicely with Wacky Hair Day on Wednesday.

Today, we made Thing hats, thought about All The Places We'll Go and made wacky recipes after reading Green Eggs & Ham. What a fantastic day! Tomorrow we'll continue on our quest to explore our creative sides. For now, though, here's a recipe you might (not) like to try this evening:


The I-Shake
Great for hot days!
Ingredients: 
  • 3 cups of orange camel milk
  • 12 who who ice cubes
  • 1 green, slimy egg
  • 1 cup of non-gravity cream
  • 1-2 Ilhans (10-11 years in age)
  • Cinnamon (optional)
Method: 
Step 1: Plug in your blender to warm up (mine is a little grumpy)
Step 2: Add your 3 cups of orange camel milk and non-gravity cream. Blend until mixed. 
Step 3: Add in your slimy egg. 
Step 4: Chop/dice your Ilhan (ahhhh!) and crush your ice. 
Step 5: Add those ingredients to the blender and mix until creamy. 
Step 6: Pour your I-Shake into your cup and add cinnamon (optional). 

Now you're all set for a hot day!

And here's a lovely piece of writing about places you might like to visit:

Oh, The Places I'll Go...

I will travel to India and I will go there because I could dance far and wide. I will go to Ireland! I will try new foods, new flavours of greatness - Oh, the places I will go. 

Then there would be a place called France with fresh baked croissants and yummy baguettes. Oh, the places I may go! 

I will reach San Francisco and enjoy the beautiful sun! Oh the places I wish I can go!

I will come back to Regina and think, "Where else may I go?"

No comments:

Post a Comment