Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Poems About Report Cards

OH YAY! OH YAY! OH YAY!
Miss Foell finished report cards yesterday
She doesn't have to mark one more thing
Hip hip hooray, let's play outside today!
Now that she gave some marks, 
Let's go to the store and buy an ark.
-Ilhan

I am so excited for reports today
I scream hip hip hooray!
I am so excited to see the look on kids' faces
but I look down and tie my shoe laces. 
I am so happy to say
Hip hip hooray, report cards are coming today!
-Nabeel

I am excited that report cards are over
I never thought I would live
There was so much paper
I could not find the paper shredder
And, worst of all, I lost my cheddar. 
-Tim

I know Miss Foell
Wants to write four pages about me
Because I'm great and I'm kind and I'm a bit silly.
She is excited because it involves little ol' me.
-Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment